Sunday, January 24, 2010

john mayer is the antichrist and his music is the c drone of a depressed mother's piano.

I saw the movie antichrist with willem defoe and charlotte gainsburg.
I told you what happened in the movie.
I sent a link to the trailer.
afterwards, you said, “I don’t like that. that is fucked.”
you used to like fucked things.
a long time ago, you played me the song if winter ends on the phone. it was fucked.
then a while later, you asked me, “do you like john mayer?”
I said, he is on twitter.
I said john mayer is a douche bag.
you asked me if I ever read war and peace.
you wrote your senior thesis on tolstoy.
I said no ive never read war and peace
I said I am reading self help by lorrie moore. the mother is depressed when the father is around. the dad hates the way the mom sings so he tells her to straighten her back and sing with her rib cage more. the mom sits on the piano bench all day long and plays a c drone on the piano. the mom loves singing. when the dad is not around, the mom sings.
I said, the mom is me. you are the dad.
you said that means you are charlotte gainsburg and I am willem defoe.
I said john mayer is the antichrist and his music is a c drone from a piano of a depressed mother.
you said, you are war. I am peace.
I said, I don’t know what that means.
I said I don’t know what anything means.
you said, it is sad that we can only compare things to other things and have no original thoughts.
I said, I am sure you read that somewhere.
you said you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment