Friday, July 17, 2009

little bugs

the smell of food
or urine
the sun makes me sweat
the train is filled with people
they too
make me sweat
when i wake up its too hot to sleep
last night a terrible bug flew about my head
i stayed awake until i felt it land on my neck
before it could put its stinger in me
and leave its saliva in my skin
i squashed it
once before i squashed one
during the day time,
while the sun was still out
and it was full of blood
my blood.
(all red with the oxycodone i snorted before grand papap's birthday party)
i go to the kitchen window to smoke a cigarette
beforelong i realize i have begun to shout at passerbys
on the sidewalk
one old robot lady with terrible pigeon eyes
glares at me from the park across the street
her eyes say something to me
in the pigeon eyed language of an old robot lady
i am screaming,
"they're spawning!"
and she is watching me
from across the street in the park
and through her wrinkles her pigeon eyes are speaking
in the language of an old robot lady
of the lives of all the little bugs who happen across my blood
who are soaring high up in the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment