Monday, February 2, 2009

disavowing facebook



i sit in a freezing cold room though i found this

afternoon classes will be skipped and the corporate account will be drained but by week 10-12 of the spring semester, the project will be complete.

other options:
I have chosen to bundle up

The greeter at Wal Mart today smirked at me coyly as I passed him. We made eye contact far before I was within speaking distance of him and looked at the ground until I passed him. I cursed his cold shoulder to the likings of, "I hate this fucking place". However, when I finished my purchase and left through the same greeter's door who ignored me before, I could see that he was clearly mentally deficient as he was making jokes to himself and bobbing his head. Another consequence of being a trophy kid.

Confucius speaks alot about the superior man. he is slow to speak, he is diligent in action, he is born good and intellegent.

he also speaks of the inferior man. he is quick to speak but slow in action, he is born evil and stupid.

Most people he says, are stuck between stations.

it occurs to me that, although my quickness of speech in stating that i hated Wal Mart attributes to my qualities as an inferior man. It also occurs to me that the term "enabler" applies to other inferior men (some of my blindly accepting white friends), who, as Confucius states, I should pick more wisely in the future. However, I hope that i can work through what Confucius calls the third best way to become a superior man; hard work.

Racist Facebook:
  • bumper stickers: the ones on white kid's walls of billboards saying, "are you asian and wish you weren't? call..." (surely a christian hotline)
  • event photo from No Laugh Track Required (an all white comedy group) with an event photo of an asian being shit on by a pidgeon.
I saw the film Clean, Shaven this evening. Paranoia at such a deep level, though the fear is what keeps the character alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment